The 5 Axis Milling Machine DMU 70 is based on the successful universal milling machine DMU 50 and thus combines proven technology with a new machine size. Spindle speeds of up to 18,000 rpm, rapid traverses of 24 m/min and the optional tool magazine with 16, 30 or 60 pockets guarantee economic machining of individual parts or small series. The cross slide design with ribbed cast iron components in combination with the machine base made of polymeric concrete offers a maximum of stability. The optional swivel rotary table is integrated into the machine base. Thanks to its large flange diameter the swivel rotary table is very rigid which significantly increases the precision and surface quality.
- Highest flexibility – Variable table options, from fixed to swivel rotary table, for 5-axis simultaneous machining
- High work piece weights and maximum precision based on the integrated swivel rotary table with large bearing diameters in both rotary axes
- Optimum space economy – Excellent accessibility to the working area, good chip disposal, steeply slanted walls and a large working area in relation to a small machine size
- Tool magazine with 16 / 30 or 60 tool pockets (optional)
- Powerful motor spindle with up to 18,000 rpm (optional), 130 Nm and 35 kW (40 % DC)
Motorcycle frame component